To be, and remain, along your business evolution, your reliable guidance along the project execution journey.
Our mission is to be proactive and a reactive player into the game of the project execution.
To achieve our goals, we work hard:
- to bring authoritative evaluation of yours project’s dynamics;
- to be a reliable consultant, to shepherd our customer along the whole project path, from initial set up, through the performing phase, till the close out, minimising negative impacts, supporting our clients in litigation and claims processes;
- to bring innovative solutions, not only in terms of systems, tools, techniques, but primarily in our approach to the challenges.
Nowadays, remote working, performed in a blend of site visits from seniors officers and support of local personnel constantly trained, is one of our winning strategies in terms of costs reduction, presence alongside our customers, and capability to deliver our services even across limitations of travels due do medical or geographical and political hindrances.
- Drawing up procedures
- Communication management between project interfaces (client, partner, suppliers, etc.)
- Management and coordination of engineering and project control office
- Civil and plant project tenders coordination
- Analysis of scope of work according to standard WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) split
- Identification and tailoring of customer database structure (areas, systems, lots, etc.)
- Resource assignment and optimisation
- Critical flows analysis and Master Schedule issue
- Issue of cost & return budget
- Actual data analysis, forecasting and recovery plans
- Process standardisation
- Quality indicator identification
- Implementation of tools for analysis of process and personnel
- Assistance in processing quality procedures and documents
- Planning and management, in a quality system, of engineering activities in the overall project context
- Support for Project managers during technical meetings with clients, partners, sub-contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Coordination of engineering activities between disciplines and other organisations involved
Materials bills (MTO, BOM) and enquiries (RDO) issuing and validation
Planning and control of purchasing activities
- Education process analysis
- Optimisation of personnel skills
- Coaching after training